1. Please wipe the body of the Guangdong wheelchair with clean water at ordinary times. Avoid placing the wheelchair in a damp place. If you are cont...
1. Please wipe the body of the Guangdong wheelchair with clean water at ordinary times. Avoid placing the wheelchair in a damp place. If you are contaminated by food or drink, please clean it up immediately. Use a cloth dampened with a diluted cleaning solution. Avoid using abrasives or alcohol-based cleaners.
2. Chair cover and backrest: Wash the leather backrest of the chair cover with warm water and diluted soapy water to avoid storing the wheelchair in a damp place.
3. Manual brake device: always check whether the manual brake is adjusted in place. When using the manual brake, pay attention to whether the wheel is completely stationary, and tighten all screws and screws.
4. Tires: always pay attention to whether the tire pressure is normal.
5. Lubrication and maintenance: often use lubricating oil to maintain the wheelchair, but do not use too much to avoid oil stains on the floor. Regularly perform general maintenance and check whether the screws and screws are firm.