Summary:Electric wheelchairs are multifunctional wheelchairs with artificial intelligence control on the basis of manual wheelchairs, superimposed on high-per...
Electric wheelchairs are multifunctional wheelchairs with artificial intelligence control on the basis of manual wheelchairs, superimposed on high-performance power drive devices and other configurations. Electric wheelchairs can enhance the user's ability to take care of themselves and save a lot of care costs for the family. The main users of electric wheelchairs are the elderly and the disabled. Especially for elderly friends, the steps must be scientific and reasonable when operating an electric wheelchair.
First. Please check several aspects carefully before getting into the electric wheelchair:
1. Whether the electromagnetic brake is in the closed state. Otherwise, the wheelchair will slide backwards when getting on the wheelchair, which will cause danger. In addition, the clutch is in the open state, and the electric wheelchair cannot be driven normally;
2. Whether the tire pressure is normal. When the tire pressure of the electric wheelchair is not normal, it will run off when driving, and it is even unsafe;
3. The power is off. Make sure that the power is turned off when you sit in the electric wheelchair, otherwise accidentally touching the controller joystick will cause a safety accident;
4. The pedal must be erected, and it is not allowed to step on the pedal to get on and off the wheelchair;Second, the correct operation method and steps after sitting in an electric wheelchair
1. Fasten your seat belt. The seat belt is superfluous most of the time, but you must develop good habits and have a sense of safety;
2. Put down the pedals and put your feet flat on the pedals; if some elderly people have cough and asthma and other chronic diseases, please put the pedals away when coughing badly, and step on the ground or stand up. State cough is safer;
3. Turn on the power and gently push the controller joystick forward by hand to drive the electric wheelchair forward;
4. Strictly abide by the traffic rules, do not run red lights, or go to the fast lane
5. When encountering obstacles or sections with steep slopes, please detour or kindly ask passers-by to assist in the passage. Do not pass without being sure, so as to avoid potential safety hazards.