Summary:In the bathroom, because the floor is slippery, the elderly, pregnant women, and people with mobility impairments wear less clothes, have less support...
In the bathroom, because the floor is slippery, the elderly, pregnant women, and people with mobility impairments wear less clothes, have less support, and stand for a long time and are prone to dizziness and dizziness. The risk of the bathroom is very high. Therefore, whether at home or in elderly institutions, When taking bath care for the elderly, be sure to let the elderly sit down to reduce accidents.
What are the effects of using a shower chair
1. With the improvement of getting up and sitting and maintaining posture, it can prevent falling and ensure safety.
2. No need for nursing, one person can take a bath.
3. It can reduce the burden of caregivers, and take a safe and comfortable shower.
Please pay attention to the following issues when choosing a bath chair:
1. It is very important to confirm the size of the bathroom and the condition of the entrance and exit. If the door is opened, the bath chair may become an obstacle, causing the door to be unable to open.
2. Make sure there is sufficient space for movement, if the space for movement is small, it will cause a fall.
3. When nursing and bathing, it is very important to ensure the space where the user and the caregiver can move. If the nursing is performed in an inappropriate posture, the body will be burdened and the risk of falling.
4. Choose a bath chair according to your physique and physical condition, and match the user's physical condition, which can reduce the burden of multiple bodies and prevent physical danger, which is very important in promoting self-care.
5. In the bathroom, please try to choose products with high visual discrimination, for low vision or cataract users, etc., places that may be difficult to distinguish due to heat.
6. It is recommended that the body part is touched with a soft cushion that will not feel cold. For users with thin bodies, it is very important to protect the buttocks and back.